IO4: The CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS Interactive Portal and Mobile App: Learning, Teaching and Assessment in the Digital Era
Start Date: 01-03-2019 | End Date: 31-01-2020
The main output of IO4 is the dynamic-interactive e-learning & e-assessment platform, which functions as an Open Learning Environment, offering:
– an e-Assessment tool based on a 2-stage process (initial self-assessment & final external assessment), which is linked to the e-learning platform
– an e-Academy, with experts, IT teachers, professionals providing guidance and support to the participating teachers
– an e-Resources Data Bank with all the developed educational material in the form of e-courses and with extra useful e-tools & resources
– an e-Community for real & non-real-time communication for mentoring, peer and expert support, guidance & exchange of good practices (chat, forum)
– a Mobile App to support further the learning & assessment process, as users will have the option to access the e-courses and to monitor their learning progress anytime & anywhere.
IO4 consists of the following activities:
IO4-A1: Registration & Creation of Teachers & Students Profiles
IO4-A2: Link to the Assessment & Validation Process – Open Badges
IO4-A3: The Learning Environment
IO4-A4: Interactivity & Interconnectivity
IO4-A5: Validation Process
IO4-A6: The Mobile App
Download our Mobile App or Scan the QR Code.