IO2: CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS Dual Digital Educational Back Pack for Primary Schools (Resources, Tools, Teaching and Learning Material for Teachers and Students)
The main aims of Intellectual Output 2 (IO2) are to:
– Design and develop a Dual Educational Pack which will contain:
1. Teaching Packs for the Coding/STEM skills (e.g. teaching guides, online learning modules, educational/informative videos etc. for teaching Coding/Robotics to students)
2. Teachers Professional Development Course for the acquisition of Digital Skills
3. Parents upskilling course for raising awareness and skills acquisition
4. Cross-curricular scenarios for Robotics related to specific subjects of the NC
5. Campaign for the promotion of the DIGITALSKILLS@SCHOOLS Clubs with YouTube videos, Social Media spots and posts etc.
– Create the Online Data Bank with a wide selection of tools, resources, teaching material, videos, reports, etc. highly useful for the implementation of the DIGITALSKILLS@SCHOOLS Clubs, which will implement the CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS programme.
Educational Back Pack: Develop Basic STEM Skills and Programming – Module 1
Educational Back Pack: The Lego Boost Constructions – Module 2.1
Educational Back Pack: The Creative Scenarios – Module 2.2
Educational Back Pack: Taking Educational Robotics Courses a Step Further – Module 3
All products of the project are under Common Rights 4.0 CC-BY-NC.
Copyrights belong to the CODESKILLS4ROBOTICS consortium.